What information do we collect about you?
One or more of the following:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your organisation
- Your address
- Your fixed-line and/or mobile telephone number
- Your email address
- Your image or likeness (including recordings)
- Copies of your correspondence with us
Why do we collect this information?
You are participating in, or helping us to organise, an event in Rugby.
We collect and use your Personal Data under our legitimate interests of:
- Promoting Rugby as a vibrant destination
- Publicising the aims and services of Rugby First
Where do we get your information from?
We will collect your Personal Data from you directly, or an organisation who you are associated with.
Who might we share your information with?
We will share your Personal Data with our suppliers, such as those providing data storage, record-keeping and messaging services. Such suppliers will process your Personal Data solely at our direction, and not for any other purpose.
What do we do with your information?
We process your Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Arranging and delivering Rugby First events
- Promoting Rugby First events
- Promoting Rugby First services
We may use your image or likeness (including recordings) when promoting future events and our services. Such promotion may be on our website, in printed media or similar publicity.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
Any Personal Data you have provided to help us arrange and deliver a Rugby First event will be retained for up to 1 year after the event.
Where we may use your image or likeness (including recordings) to promote a future event or our services, your Personal Data will be retained and used for this purpose for up to 2 years.
Can I opt out?
You can contact us at any time and opt out of our future use of your image or likeness for any promotional reasons. Where practical, we will withdraw any active promotional material that features you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to opt-out.
What are your rights?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and:
- Ask us to provide a copy of the Personal Data for you that we hold or process.
- Request that we make a correction to the Personal Data for you that we hold or process.
- Object to our processing of your Personal Data.
If you are unhappy with our processing of your Personal Data; or our handling of a related request you can complain to the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or contact them by telephone on 0303 123 1113.
You also have the right to take legal action if you are not satisfied with our handling of your Personal Data; or how we deal with a related request.
What are our contact details?
This Privacy Notice is issued by Rugby First Limited.
Our principal place of business is Suite 3, First Floor, Bloxam Court, Corporation Street, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 2DU.
You can contact us:
- By post, using the postal address given above.
- By Telephone, on the contact number published on our website.
- By email using email@example.com