What information do we collect from you?
- Your name
- Your job title
- The name of the organisation you work for
- Your address
- Your mobile and/or fixed-line telephone number
- Your email address
- Copies of your correspondence (including emails)
The details we collect are categorised as contact details and correspondence.
Why do we collect this information?
You are a contact at an organisation who may benefit from our products and services.
We will process your Personal Data under our legitimate interests, which are:
- Direct marketing
- Answering an inbound request for more information on the products and services provided by the business
If you are a consumer, a sole trader or representing a partnership, we will only send you marketing emails if you have given your consent for this, or you have previously discussed purchasing a similar product or service from us.
Should you have registered one or more of your telephone numbers with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS) or the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (CTPS), we will only call you for marketing purposes if you have given your consent for us to do so.
Where did we get your information?
We collected your Personal Data from one or more of the following sources:
- Yourself or one of your colleagues
- Your organisation’s website
- Publicly-available online directories, such as those offered by Chambers of Commerce
- Mailing lists which we have purchased
- An enquiry we received from your organisation
Who might we share your information with?
We will share your Personal Data with British local and central government bodies and agencies; to the extent required by law.
We will also share your Personal Data with our suppliers, such as those providing data storage, record-keeping and messaging services. Such suppliers will process your Personal Data solely at our direction, and not for any other purpose.
Can I opt out?
You can opt out of our direct marketing at any time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to do this.
If you have given your consent to receive marketing emails from us you can withdraw this by contacting us at email@example.com.
Where one or more of your telephone numbers are registered with the TPS or CTPS, you can withdraw your consent for us to market to you by phone by letting us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also specifically opt-out of your LinkedIn profile handle being processed. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to do this.
What do we do with your information?
We will use your Personal Data to directly market our products and services to your organisation, and provide any information you have requested.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
Your Personal Data will be retained for up to a year after we have last been in contact with you.
What are your rights?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and:
- Ask us to provide a copy of the Personal Data for you that we hold or process.
- Request that we make a correction to the Personal Data for you that we hold or process.
- Object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- When you have withdrawn your consent for our processing concerning one or more pieces of your Personal Data, request that we erase the relevant items.
If you are unhappy with our processing of your Personal Data; or our handling of a related request you can complain to the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or contact them by telephone on 0303 123 1113.
You also have the right to take legal action if you are not satisfied with our handling of your Personal Data; or how we deal with a related request.
Will your information be transferred overseas?
From time to time, our suppliers may store and process your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in the United States.
When this occurs, your Personal Data is safeguarded by our policy of using suppliers who have adopted European Union (EU) Model Clauses; or who hold a current Privacy Shield certification for their US-based operations.
What are our contact details?
This Privacy Notice is issued by Rugby First Limited.
Our principal place of business is Suite 3, First Floor, Bloxam Court, Corporation Street, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 2DU.
You can contact us:
- By post, using the postal address given above.
- By Telephone, on the contact number published on our website.
- By email using email@example.com