What information do we collect from you?
- Your name
- Your job title
- The name of the organisation you work for
- Your address
- Your mobile and/or fixed-line telephone number
- Your email address
- Copies of correspondence (including emails)
Why do we collect this information?
You are a contact nominated by one of our suppliers.
We will process your Personal Data under our legitimate interests, which are:
- Arranging the supply of products or services, and the on-going management of such arrangements
Where did we get your information?
Your details have been supplied by yourself, or the organisation you work for.
Who might we share your information with?
We will also share your Personal Data with British local and central government bodies and agencies; to the extent required by law.
We will also share your Personal Data with our other suppliers, such as those providing data storage, record-keeping and messaging services. Such suppliers will process your Personal Data solely at our direction, and not for any other purpose.
What do we do with your information?
We will use your Personal Data to communicate with you regarding the products and services you supply to us.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
Copies of your correspondence will be retained for up to one year after your organisation ceases to be one of your suppliers.
Your other Personal Data will be retained until your organisation nominates an alternative contact in your place.
What are your rights?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and:
- Ask us to provide a copy of the Personal Data for you that we hold or process.
- Request that we make a correction to the Personal Data for you that we hold or process.
- Object to our processing of your Personal Data.
If you are unhappy with our processing of your Personal Data; or our handling of a related request you can complain to the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or contact them by telephone on 0303 123 1113.
You also have the right to take legal action if you are not satisfied with our handling of your Personal Data; or how we deal with a related request.
Will your information be transferred overseas?
From time to time, our suppliers may store and process your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in the United States.
When this occurs, your Personal Data is safeguarded by our policy of using suppliers who have adopted European Union (EU) Model Clauses; or who hold a current Privacy Shield certification for their US-based operations.
What are our contact details?
This Privacy Notice is issued by Rugby First Limited.
Our principal place of business is Suite 3, First Floor, Bloxam Court, Corporation Street, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 2DU.
You can contact us:
- By post, using the postal address given above.
- By Telephone, on the contact number published on our website.
- By email using email@example.com